MARKETING AND EVENTS MANAGER
The Alliance Française de Sydney is looking for a Marketing and Events Manager
The Alliance Française currently has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Events Manager to join our small and dynamic team for 6 months to cover a maternity leave.
Type of employment: Full time
Starting date: February 2016
Duration: 6 months (maternity leave replacement)
Area: Sydney CBD, Australia
Applications Close: 7 January 2016
The Alliance Française de Sydney is an independent, not-for-profit language and cultural organisation promoting Franco-Australian exchange since 1899. With an ambitious mission to spread the French language and culture well beyond the borders of France, it is one of the 819 Alliances Françaises existing in 137 countries all over the world.
Situated in the heart of Sydney, the centre offers French courses for all ages and all levels, holds cultural events and includes a media centre and a French café.
The MARKETING AND EVENTS MANAGER will be in charge of marketing, events, and sponsorship / partnership management of the Alliance Française de Sydney.
He/She will be in charge of increasing of brand awareness and business development (French courses sales).
The lists of duties that will be expected to be executed in the 6 months include, but are not limited to:
Conception, preparation, organisation and running of internal and external events (setup, budget, general logistics, coordination)
SPONSORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIPS
· Fluent in French and English, with Professional verbal and written communication skills.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in Marketing/ Communication
· Experience in project/event management highly regarded
· Ability to Manage of team of volunteers
· Good general computing knowledge
· Strong project management skills
· Good organisational skills with attention to details
· Reliable and organised
· Creative, proactive and team player
· Ability to work autonomously
· A ‘can do’ and hands on attitude
· Ability to work to deadlines
· You should be aware that you need a visa to work in Australia
Please send a resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.