Type of employment: Casual Teacher.
Area: Sydney CBD, Sydney Chatswood & various inner city schools, NSW, Australia
About us : The Alliance Française de Sydney is the leading French language school in Sydney, providing all levels of French from complete beginners to advanced, and offer a wide range of cultural events for its members, including the yearly Alliance Française French Film Festival.
· Kids classes, teenagers’ classes and workshops, general French and conversation adults’ classes.
· Use of the material chosen and provided by the Alliance Française as well as your own teaching material.
· You are required to follow CEFRL framework and classes repartition.
· Must be available to work on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
· Lesson planning and class preparation.
· Correction and follow up of the student’s work.
· Administration tasks related to your class, such as filling the class forms, be informed of the different events and pass on to your students etc…
· Participation to the teaching staff meetings (one per session).
The successful applicant should have
· A French as a Foreign Language diploma (Master FLE and/or DAEFLE) or significant experience in a French as a foreign language institution with references.
· A successful experience in French teaching, especially to Kids.
· An advanced knowledge of interactive teaching methods / ICT
. Good knowledge of the CEFRL framework
Candidates must be living in Australia at the time of the application.
Candidates must hold a valid work visa or a working holiday visa.
Please send your resume and cover letter in FRENCH to firstname.lastname@example.org