ALEXANDRIA PARK SCHOOL TERM 4
The Alliance Française is a world leader in teaching French to adults and applies the same expertise to children’s classes, from the age of 2 onwards. French Activities for kids provide our younger learners with the opportunity to learn French through a stimulating program, teaching children to communicate in French through games, songs and a variety of hands-on activities.
- All classes run over 9 week-terms at the following dates
- Term 1 Tuesday 07/02/2017 – Tuesday 04/04/2017
- Term 2 Tuesday 01/05/2017 – Tuesday 27/06/2017
- Term 3 Tuesday 25/07/2017 – Tuesday 19/09/2017
- Term 4 Tuesday 17/10/2017 – Tuesday 12/12/2017
- Kindy to Year 2 from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm
- Year 3 to Year 6 from 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm
Native French speakers, qualified and experienced tutors. To fully interact with the kids, we’ll do the following ratio: 1 teacher for up to 12 children. A minimum of 8 children is needed to open a class.
AU$ 180 per Term* ($20 per class)
- The kids in group 1 (K to Y2 from 3.15 to 4.15pm) must be picked up on time at 4:15, if additional care is needed Camp Australia offers after school care
- The kids in group 2 (Y3 to Y6 from 4.15 to 5.15pm) will need care between 3pm and 4:15. The school will not be responsible for the kids in this time, if additional care is needed Camp Australia offers after school care.
- This French activities program is reserved for kids currently enroled in Alexandria Park Community School. We unfortunately cannot welcome children from outside the school.
- We request that parent and guardians are as punctual as possible when dropping off and picking up your child.
- Please note that late collection fees will apply: $20 for 0-15min late, and $20 per 15 minutes thereafter (including GST, you will be invoiced by the Alliance Française)
- This course must be purchased in its entirety; the classes cannot be paid pro rata.
- Parents will be asked to fill out an EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM prior to the class