Alliance Française French Film Festival 2020 - Festival internship/volunteer
The Alliance Française de Sydney is looking for an intern/volunteer for a marketing and events training on the Alliance Française French Film Festival 2020.
The Alliance Française currently has an exciting opportunity for an event management/marketing student to join our small and
dynamic team from November 2019 as intern or volunteer for 3 to 6 months.
Date: From November 2019
Area: Sydney CBD, Australia
Information on the Alliance Française French Film Festival: https://www.affrenchfilmfestival.org/
You will be able to learn:
Everyday marketing tasks
Creation and production of marketing materials: flyers, brochures, website, newsletter, social media management
Organisation of Festival events (venue setup, general logistics, Opening Nights, Closing Nights, Special screenings…)
Sourcing of film material: images, synopsis, quotes, trailers
Generate new ideas for the Alliance Française French Film Festival
General administrative tasks
· Good level in English, verbal and written
· Desire to learn a wide range of tasks and activities
· Take part in the life of the Alliance Française
· Ability to integrate a team
· A “can do” and hands on attitude
· Dynamic, curious, reliable, organised and pro-active
· Passion for the arts, especially French cinema
Visa requirements if you are not an Australian citizen
· You should be aware that you need a visa to be an intern / volunteer in Australia
Please note: The Alliance Française de Sydney does cover the first 3 nights of accommodation in a backpacker hotel in Sydney.
There is reimbursement for lunch and transport in Sydney. No other participation is offered regarding travel expenses France-Australia or
accommodation in Sydney for the length of the internship.
Please send a resume and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org