Petits Frenchies 10 Week Day Care Tuition Package ($10 per class)
Approx $77.50 USD
Our PETITS FRENCHIES program provides your younger learners with the opportunity to learn French through a stimulating program, teaching children to communicate in French through games, songs and a variety of hands-on activities.
ABOUT OUR PETITS FRENCHIES PROGRAM
We offer French activities that allow children to discover French folklore through timeless stories that are illustrated with songs, games and craft activities. This is an excellent springboard for learning French in a playful environment. Not only would we introduce children to new sounds and to wider culture but it will deepen the parent-child bond if parents wish to stay as well.
- Age group: Children from 3 to 5 years old divided in classrooms
- Date and Time: Every Wednesday afternoon 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Duration: 30 min per class (1 to 2 hours in your premises)
- Pricing: $100 per child per 10 week term ($10 per class)
- Teachers: To fully interact with the kids, we recommend the following ratio: 1 teacher for up to 15 children. All our teachers have an up to date WWCC
WHY INTRODUCE A LANGUAGE TO YOUR DAY CARE CENTRE
Research shows that the younger children learn another language, the better. Our French courses allow children to optimise their learning potential, helping shape the brain and their creativity.
POURQUOI LE FRANCAIS?
- Fifty percent of current English vocabulary is derived from French, making it easier for your child to learn both languages.
- French is the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world.
- French is also the second most widely learned language after English.
- France is the world’s top tourist destination
- A language for travel, for the job market, for culture, for love, for international relations... and that is fun to learn!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We accept a minimum of 7 children per class, should we not reach the minimum amountof students, guardians will be refunded.
- Children must be enroled in all 10 classes in the term
- If a child misses a class, we cannot refund or do a replacement class
- Classes begin on Wednesday 5 April and will take place every Wednesday afternoon from 4.00pm to 5.00pm. The last classof the term will be on Wednesday 14 June from 4.00pm to 5.00pm.
- The deadline to book is Monday 3 April 12.00pm so that we have enough time to preparethe necessary teaching materials
- Should your child wish to join in week 1 or 2 for the rest of the term, the cost will also be $100
- PLEASE NOTE: There will not be class on Wednesday 19 April as it is a Teachers Holiday at the Alliance Francaise. The classes will resume on Wednesday 26 April.
We look forward to introducing your child to French this term at King Street Montessori.
The Alliance Francaise de Sydney Team