JOB OFFER - French as a Foreign Language Teacher
Type of employment: Casual Teacher.
Area: Sydney CBD, Sydney Chatswood & various inner city schools, NSW, Australia
About us : The Alliance Française de Sydney is the leading French language school in Sydney, providing all levels of French
from complete beginners to advanced, and offer a wide range of cultural events for its members, including the yearly Alliance Française
French Film Festival.
- General French and conversation adults’ classes ; kids classes, teenagers’ classes and workshops.
Use of the material chosen and provided by the Alliance Française (Alter Ego+, Cosmopolite, Adosphère, Loustics) as well as your own
- You are required to follow CEFRL framework and classes repartition.
- Must be available to work on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Lesson planning and class preparation.
- Correction and follow up of the student’s work.
Administration tasks related to your class, such as filling the class forms, be informed of the different events and pass on to your
- Participation to the teaching staff meetings (one per session).
The successful applicant should have
A French as a Foreign Language diploma (Master FLE or DAEFLE) or significant experience in a French as a foreign language institution with
- A successful experience in French teaching, especially to Kids.
- An advanced knowledge of interactive teaching methods / ICT
. Good knowledge of the CEFRL framework
Candidates must be living in Australia at the time of the application.
Candidates must hold a valid work visa or a working holiday visa.
Please send your resume and cover letter in FRENCH to firstname.lastname@example.org