Order a course
Your previous selection: Teenager Holiday Courses
Please note that all our Teens courses will run online until further notice.
These online one-week courses are designed for Year 9 to Year 12 students who wish to take advantage of school holidays to start learning French or brush up French grammar and vocabulary in a stimulating environment. These courses can be a substantial asset to prepare for school exams and HSC. Students are placed in a class to suit their level and needs, whether they are beginners or more advanced students.
Get your level certified!
This holiday course is also the perfect opportunity to consolidate learning and build your child's confidence in preparation for the DELF
Junior exam, awarded by the French Ministry of Education for proficiency in French as a Foreign Language.
Make sure you book into one of the sessions listed below through our website or with our front desk:
Select a level
First year of French. Typically Year 7.
I am a complete beginner.
Second year of French. Typically Year 8.
- Have you studied different ways of asking questions?
- Have you studied articles? (ex: le cours, une classe, du lait)
- Have you studied 'la négation' ? (ex: ne...pas, ne...plus, ne...jamais )
- Do you have a good command of near future? (ex: je vais parler.)
- Have you studied present continuous? (ex: Je suis en train de parler.)
Third or fourth year of French. Typically Year 9 or year 10.
- Have you studied 'passé composé' and its agreements (reflexive, avoir, être)?
- Do you know 'la comparaison'? (ex: Plus..de/ Moins..de/ Plus..que / Moins..que)
- Have you studied 'depuis/ il y a'?
- Have you studied 'COD/COI' pronouns? (ex: Le français? Je le parle bien/ je lui parle.)
- Do you know 'pronoms y/en' ? (ex: J'y vais./ J'en viens.)
Fourth or fifth year of French. Typically Year 10 or Year 11.
- Do you have a good command of 'passé composé'?
- Have you studied 'imparfait'? (ex: Je parlais.)
- Do you have a good command of present tense for all verbs?
- Have you studied superlatif? (ex: Plus..de/ Moins.. de/ Autant..que...)
- Do you have a good command of relative pronouns (ex: qui, que, dont, où) ?
Five or more years of French. Typically Year12.
- Maitrisez-vous le passé composé?
- Maitrisez-vous l'imparfait?
- Connaissez-vous le 'plus-que- parfait'? (ex: J'avais parlé.)
- Avez-vous étudié les pronoms relatifs simples et complexes?
- Avez-vous étudié le discours indirect? (ex: Il dit qu'il s'inscrira demain.)